Saturday, January 3, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jigity Jig

I am home!  I arrived back in Toronto on December 26, but didn't get home until December 27.  Since we arrived in Toronto at 11:30pm (and were utterly exhausted and in much pain), Brenda and I crashed at the Sheraton Hotel at Pearson International Airport.  The following morning Eric, Brenda's husband, picked us up and took me home.  Brenda and Eric then proceeded to their home in Peterborough.  My friend Mary has been staying with me and helping me out for the last week.  (Did I mention that I have fabulous friends?)

I must confess that I have been doing nothing much but sleeping (and healing).   I find myself tiring quickly.  I have much more to blog about , but I just thought that you would like to know that I am home and well on the road to mending.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tish,

Just talking to P, hope all is well and please post some recent pics we are anxious to see the new look :)

God Bless
Adrian

Anonymous said...

Do you have any more updates on your surgery? I am looking into a LBL and a breast lift at the place you went to and am hearing mixed results...how are you doing? Are you happy with the surgery?

Letitia said...

If you wish further information about my LBL or my opinion about the surgery, please contact me directly at letitia666@gmail.com