Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Closet Shopping and Clothing Exchange

Monday I got to go closet shopping! Say what?
Well, as I loose weight my clothes don't fit, right? And it makes absolutely no sense to buy a whole new set of clothes for each size that I shrink down to. So, besides the small sending spree I had recently with my friend Catherine, I haven't bought any clothes. However, much to my surprise, many of my friends have offered me clothes from their closet. These are clothes that no logger fit the original owner, but are in excellent taste and condition. So, Monday I went closet shopping! I got a few pairs of jeans, a couple of skirts and many much needed tops. For the next month I have clothes! WooHoo!

Now, my acquisition of clothing is not limited to closet shopping. Nope. I have also begun exchanging clothing with a couple of friends. As I shrink, I have given my clothes to others and as others shrink faster than I, they have given their clothes to me. It's all become, like, a fashion show/slumber party!

So many thanks to my friends Ramona, Mya and Mary!