Friday, March 7, 2008

We Meet Again, Darth Tish

Well, Darth Tish has lost a few battles as of late and I think I have finally found a way of getting around her. It has to do with never going up the first set of stairs once I get home from work. Basically, what I have to do is pack all my gym stuff (and everything else I need for the day) and bring it down to the front hall by the door. Then, when I come home from work, I open the front door, pack the car with all my stuff and leave home to adventure afar. When it is time to go to the gym, I depart from my current adventure afar and go straight to the gym. When I am done my work out, I then drive home to rest for the day. So far, this insane method of expending energy seems to have worked. However, I am hesitant to claim that I am completely successful at thwarting Darth Tish, as she is a clever and a worthy adversary who may yet ambush me again!