Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Four Week Update

Four weeks have passed since the surgery. I have lost a total of 36lbs. I am feeling okay, though some days I feel weak. I have been assured that in another 4 weeks this weak feeling will go away. Generally, I am eating well but it still takes forever. On the other hand, I never get hungry. I am finally drinking enough water too. It really helps that we have had a relatively cool summer. However, I still have trouble swallowing all of my pills. To that end, I have switched my multivitamin and calcium to a chewable form.

June 19, 2007



July 17, 2007


I still can't see the difference. However, I am now wearing pants that I have not worn in 3 years. My tops are a bit loose but still wearable. In fact, I went through my closet and gave to GoodWill all the clothes that had begun to fall off me. My closet is so empty!

I am not going to buy any new clothes though. I have decided rather, to buy a couple pairs of "scrub uniforms". They are cheap and easy to keep clean. That way, as I loose weight, I can replace the bottoms cheaply and still work comfortably. Once I get close to my ideal weight, then I will go on lavish shopping sprees!