Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Second Thoughts and Thirds and Fourths and so on

Nothing like a panic attack on Friday night to sharpen ones focus! Honestly, once the thought that I was spending way to much money on something so frivolous entered my head, I started to reel. If I could have found a way to cancel my flight and surgery, I would have bailed out sooooo fast!

It's not that I don't want to have the surgery done. Rather, it is the idea of spending so much money on it. In the grand scheme of things, $15,000.00 is not a lot of money. But damn, it is a lot of money! I just have to keep in mind that I have to amortize the total cost over the next 40 years of my life.

Right! Now where the hell did I put that paper bag.

3 comments:

Chaz1066 said...

Tish, chill out. You are worth it. I know this and you do too!

Haley said...

i'd do it so fast your head would spin, and i know of what i speak.

Letitia said...

A post from my friend Haley

my cheerleading services are free of charge! :-)

go, do it, get the fabulous life you deserve! don't be afraid of the emotional stuff that comes out because it's going to be like expunging toxins in a sauna. you have to experience life to grow.

don't fret over Chris. i don't condone his behaviour, not being there for you when you get home is terrible. But please keep in mind that since the gastric bypass you have been changing at an exponential pace and he can barely keep up. If Shelna & I can barely keep up with you, how can Chris? Stay compassionate.

xox H